Nibble Media's social media campaign helped Trafford Hall Hotel grow their customer base and promote their various services such as their hotel rooms, K.RAVE Kitchen, football screenings and more. Our client were eager to use their social media profiles a a way to inform their target audience of things that are going on and what brilliant deals they can enjoy each week.
Here is how we did it...
• Our social media team carried out social media audits to assess the current state of our client's social media presence so we could identify areas for further improvement.
• We made sure that our social media strategies aligned with their specific business goals and appealed to their specific target audience.
• We developed social media content calendars that outlined the frequency and type of content to be shared across all platforms. We could then also schedule and publish content at optimal times to reach the desired audience and maximise engagement.
• We produced high-quality visual content that included graphics, videos and images that would appeal to Trafford Hall Hotel's customer base, such as posts and stories related to the World Cup, the King' coronation and Mother's Day afternoon teas. We also produced creative captions that were straight to the point but still informative, filled with eye-catching emojis. Our consistent and visually appealing posts engaged the audience and promoted their brand.
• We kept engaged with the client's followers through responding to comments, messages and reviews to build a strong community and improved customer service.
• We regularly produced reports and analysis of their social media performance to track progress, identify trends and adjust strategies.
• We continuously monitored the current industry trends and algorithm changes to stay ahead of the curve and maintain a competitive edge.
Don't let poor communications hurt your business.
Contact Nibble Media to take your engagement to the next level!