Nibble Media were tasked with enhancing Croma's online presence and growing their customer base through regular posts promoting their food and various deals, as well as engaging with the audience and offering customer support to increase brand reputation.
Here is what our team did...
• Our social media team carried out social media audits to assess the current state of our client's social media presence so we could identify areas for further improvement.
• We made sure that our social media strategies align with the client's specific business goals and appealed to their specific target audience.
• We developed social media content calendars that outlined the frequency and type of content to be shared across all platforms. We could then also schedule and publish content at optimal times to reach the desired audience and maximise engagement.
• We produced high-quality visual content that included graphics, videos and images that would appeal to Croma's customer base, while also heavily promoting individual items on their menu. For example, we encouraged customers to book a table ahead of a busy Queen's Platinum Jubilee weekend to try out their Tandoori Chicken pizza, . We also produced creative captions that were straight to the point but still informative, filled with eye-catching emojis. Our consistent and visually appealing posts engaged the audience and promoted their brand successfully.
• We kept engaged with the client's followers through responding to comments, messages and reviews to build a strong community and improved customer service.♦ We regularly produced reports and analysis of their social media performance to track progress, identify trends and adjust strategies.
• We continuously monitored the current industry trends and algorithm changes to stay ahead of the curve and maintain a competitive edge.
Don't let poor communications hurt your business.
Contact Nibble Media to take your engagement to the next level!